Have language barriers been stopping you from reaching your goals? We can help you communicate, learn and move forward. Our clients range from medical and educational institutions to tourism organizations and private individuals.
- We accompany individuals or small groups on visits, business meetings, medical appointments, interviews, and wherever else language poses as a barrier to individual well-being and professional achievement, in Cyprus and abroad.
- We translate specialized and non-specialized documents in a wide range of fields.
- We also edit and proofread written work, and transcribe audiovisual material for research purposes. All our services draw from lengthy education and work experience, including research, academic writing, reviewing, and publishing.
We translate and interpret in the following language pairs
- English-Greek, Greek-English (including the Cypriot Greek variant)
- Spanish-Greek, Greek-Spanish (including the Cypriot Greek variant)
- Spanish-English, English-Spanish
- French-Greek, Greek-French (including the Cypriot Greek variant)
- French-English, English-French
- More languages can be made available upon request.
|English-Greek (also the Cypriot Greek variant) -|
Greek-English (including the Cypriot Greek variant)
Spanish-Greek (including the Cypriot Greek variant) -
Greek-Spanish (including the Cypriot Greek variant)
+Sight translation of documents)
French-Greek (including the Cypriot Greek variant) -
Greek-French (including the Cypriot Greek variant)
+Sight translation of documents
Take a more detailed look into ModoGlobal´s specialized and non-specialized interpreting services. Our specialized service includes Medical Interpreting and Community Interpreting. For ModoGlobal’s non-specialized interpreting service, please visit Other Interpreting. Give us the details of the setting you would like us to interpret for you here.
|Content area||Language pair|
|Non-specialized (general content)||English-Greek-|
Visit our Translation samples page.
If you do decide to hire ModoGlobal’s services, you can count on personalized attention combined with a meticulous and accurate language work. All content is delivered with complete confidentiality.
Experience and credentials
Translators work best when they have a solid background knowledge of the fields they are translating in. Throughout their careers, translators develop what they call “niches” of expertise, indicating the areas they have studied and worked the most in.
Over the years, ModoGlobal’s niche has grown to include the following areas:
- Healthcare: Medical and Surgical specialties
- Psychology, including Clinical Psychology, Educational Psychology, Developmental Psychology, and more
- Science (general)
- Law (general)
- Journalism and Communication Studies, Audiovisual Communication and Social Media
- Tourism and Travel
- Education / Pedagogy
- Theoretical and Applied Linguistics
- Tourism & Travel
- Urban planning
We have been doing work for the University of Nicosia Medical School, the Cyprus Anti-Cancer Society, the Cyprus Tourism Organization (CTO), and private individuals in the fields of Education, Communication and Media Studies, Computer Engineering, and Urban Planning. Our record includes the translation of legal documents, research articles, theses, reports, websites, emails and letters, leaflets and brochures, as well as short personal messages.
ModoGlobal Translation and Interpreting Services
- Applies a rigorous quality control policy for all the fields in which we interpret and translate.
- Delivers based on extensive experience in Translation and Interpreting, Language Education, and Linguistics.
- About ModoGlobal´s experience and credentials
- The roles and ethics of translators and interpreters.
- About our language services to get a clear idea of what each service is about and what you should expect.
For any inquiries regarding translation, interpreting, editing or transcription do not hesitate to contact ModoGlobal.